Well, made it through the week, meaning my summer vacation from work has begun! No more work until the 19th for me. :D
Other than the angst of the last f-locked entry, this week has been full of little things that are pretty alright:
- Started watching a bit of the Patlabor TV series. PATLABOR<3
- Finished Radiant Historia! Went for the full effect and unlocked all 236 events on the timeline. True ending: GET! I had a lot of fun with the game. I really enjoyed constantly moving back and forth in time and between the alternate timelines.
- Finished up my programming class! Did the last chapter's assignments over the week and took the final this morning. Pretty happy with myself on this one. I've got another starting next month. It's another beginner's class using the same language I've been studying (Python), but where the class I just finished was rooted in data analysis, this one focuses on interactive programming. According to the course description, I will be able to program a game (albeit a basic one, I'm sure) by the end of the course. Very much looking forward to that.
- Had my annual health check last week, and I guess things were alright? I hated not being able to eat until the afternoon (the appointment wasn't until 2pm), but other than that it wasn't bad. People were nicer and less robotic with me this time.
- It was the boy's Birthday on Friday. I bought a delicious roll cake from the nearby cake shop, but have yet to get him a gift. I have no idea what to get him and he's really not helping. X_X. Speaking of the boy, he's started orthodontic treatment recently? He got braces on his molars last week. Eventually he will get them on his front teeth too. There's a reason they are waiting on the front teeth, but I don't really understand it. Anyway, it's definitely having an affect on what/how we eat.
- Recently one of my schools has been playing this song in the lobby and it's so silly and awesome and I love it. How come I didn't know about this song years ago?
Hope you are all having a great day.